What Makes Tailor-Made Tours A Popular Choice For African Safari Lovers?
Combo meals are popular than single choices. But not when you want different choices in drinks or want desert instead of fries. Similarly, with African Safaris, the safari destinations in a package may be great but not all your choices are guaranteed. Tailor-Made Tours gives you the choice and freedom to get all your Safari dreams come true in single trip without making sacrifices. There is no need to take the packages for granted and plan trips again or get your priority sorted. It’s an easy guess why these tours have become the popular choice for African Safari lovers? Let’s have a look.
How Tailor-Made Tours Can Make African Safari More Compelling?
Africa is a treasure box of Natural Wonders. And when we plan to revel in these wonders of Africa, we list some destinations that made these wonders compelling, isn’t it? Tailor-Made Tours can be designed around these destinations. Because however enticing the packages is, sometimes not all destinations we would love to visit can be included in a single package. So, if you want to experience your choice of destinations, either it will make a long trip that won’t suit your schedule and plans or cost you an obscene amount of money that will lead you to make short of your safari trip making you sort your destinations. Either way, half of your dreams will be gate crashed and letting you make do with whatever package you choose. By tailor making African tours, you can add in your favourite destinations without making it long or expensive. And enjoy all your African Safari Destinations without missing any single fun you wanted all along.
Popular African Safari Destinations That Have Redefined Safari!
Every travel companies include many of the Safari destinations. But not all and it becomes difficult to differentiate these highpoints in the packages. But, for Tailor-Made Tours, it’s important to list the destinations with their highpoints that have
made many headlines. Here are some of popular East African Safari Destinations:
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
• Wildebeest Migration with Gnus and zebras
• Lake Victoria
• Other attractions such as, giraffes, buffalo, eland, topis, kongonis, impalas, waterbuck, Thompson's gazelles, varieties of birds, big cats and hyenas etc.
• Water kingdom such as, crocodiles and hippos
MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
• Wildebeest Migration in JULY – OCTOBER,
• Maasai Tribes
• Other attractions such as Big Cats, elephant, zebra, giraffe, Thomson's gazelle, hyena, rhino, hippo and crocodiles etc.
• Birdlife such as, eagles, ostriches, storks and vultures etc.
TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
• Wildebeest, zebras and cape buffalo
• Game drives
• Other attractions such as Elephant Migration, predators like African lion, leopard, cheetah, caracal, honey badger and African wild dog etc.
• Varieties of animals such as waterbuck, giraffe, eland, Grant's gazelle, vervet monkey, banded mongoose, and olive baboon etc.
• Famous for its Tarangire Elephant Project, Tarangire Lion Project, and Masai Giraffe Conservation Demography Project
QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
• Ugandan kobs
• Kazinga channel with huge nos. of Hippos
• Volcanic Craters nearby
• Other attractions such as, Cape buffaloes, tree-climbing lions, crocodiles, elephants, leopards, Congo lions, and chimpanzees etc.
• 500 species of birds
MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
• Murchison Falls and Victoria Nile
• Bugondo Forest Reserve and Game Reserves
• Largely for crocodiles other attractions such as hippos, elephants, Nile buffalo, waterbuck, bushbuck, lion, leopard, hippo, nile crocodile, olive baboons, mongoose, monitor lizards, black and white colobus, and chimpanzee etc.
• Variety of waterbirds like rare shoe-billed stork, dwarf kingfisher, Goliath heron, white-thighed hornbill and great blue turaco etc.
MGAHINGA NATIONAL PARK
• Golden Monkey Tracking and Mountain Gorilla tracking
• Volcano Hiking and Camping
• Batwa Trail and Garama Cave
• Other attractions such as 9 species of mammals like elephants, leopards, buffaloes and bush pigs etc.
• 79 species of birds
KIBALE FOREST NATIONAL PAR
• Chimp walk for endangered chimpanzees and primates like red colobus, black and white colobus, red tailed monkey, bushbuck
• Forest Reserve and Coffee Project
• Other attractions such as Mammals like red and blue duikers, bushbucks, bush pigs, giant forest hogs, common warthogs, and African buffalo, Predators like leopards, African golden cats, and otter etc.
• 138 bird species seen on nature walks
BWINDI IMPENETRABLE FOREST
• Mountain Gorilla Tracking
• Nature hiking
• Rift Valley Camping
• Water Safari
• Forest Reserve
• Other attractions such as African elephant, side-striped jackal, African golden cat, common chimpanzee, black and white colobus, red-tailed monkeys, giant forest hog and small antelope species etc.
• Birdlife more than 350 bird species and more than 200 butterfly species
KIDEPO NATIONAL PARK
• Predators such as the aardwolf, bat-eared fox, caracal, cheetah, hunting dog and striped hyena, Lions, leopards etc.
• Game Reserves
• Others such as elephant, giraffe, nile buffalo, zebra, uganda kob, warthog, bush pig, gazelle, eland, bushbuck, common duiker, bush duskier, roan antelope, Waterbuck, and reedbuck etc.
• 465 species of bird
And list goes so on...
Many more destinations are in demand. And REEDBUCK UGANDA is best known to include these when tailor-making African safaris. All you need is to tell your safari preferences to our tour operator and we make you the most feasible package to suit your taste and budget. So, don’t need to make a dent in your bank account or cut-short your priorities. Enter the kingdom of wild where wildlife roams free and rules whereas mankind safeguards nature and redefines the soul of adventures. Design your African Safari now to outshine any safari package ever made. Tailor-Made Tours, the new face of African Safaris just a click away.